Michael Kors Smart watch
Michael David Kors (born Karl Anderson Jr.; August 9, 1959) is an American fashion designer. He is the honorary chairman and chief creative officer of his brand, Michael Kors, which sells men’s and women’s and ready-to-wear, accessories, watches, jewelry, footwear, and fragrance. Kors was the first women’s ready-to-wear designer for the French house Celine, from 1997 to 2003.
And more recently the Smart Watch industry, The Michael Kors collection of innovative smartwatches offers just the right style for every look and personality.
- Best Tag Heuer Connected Smart Watch
- Best Fossil Smart Watch for iPhone
- How To Choose The Right Smart Watch For You
About The Michael Kors Smart Watch
If you haven’t already heard about the Michael Kors Smart Watch then it really is worth taking a look.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones
- Go multiple days on a single charge in extended battery mode
- Heart rate and activity tracking, built-in GPS for distance tracking, swim proof design
- Now with a speaker for audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more
- Receive smartphone notifications and alerts
- Manage your calendar, control your music, customize your watch face and download third party apps with even more storage
- Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
Designed in steel with rose gold glitz-covered centre links, the bestselling Lexington is the perfect go-to, whether you’re dressing up for a night out or keeping it casual for your morning flight.
Talk with your Google Assistant, get sound alerts for notifications, use Bluetooth enabled calling and play music directly from your smartwatch. With 8GB of storage, you can download even more content while increased memory improves overall performance.
Utilizing the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100, a new ultra-low power system is designed to deliver enhanced ambient modes and extended battery life. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google works with phones running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+.
Supported features may vary between platforms and countries. To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge.
Frequently Asked Questions about The Michael Kors Smart Watch
What about the battery life ? This Michael Kors Smart Watch can go multiple days on a single charge in extended battery mode